First things first, two important things to note:
- Unless you are your own Designer / Tailor I would always recommend that you have spoken to someone before we chat. So you know what is possible in your timescales (and theirs), any limitations on the Outfit that you want at the end of this & you know to Budget for the “making” cost.
- Please be aware that as all order’s for material (not swatches) are “bespoke”, purchased especially with you in mind, there is a no return policy & the minimum order for each material is one yard or one meter depending on Supplier.
Then its much like visiting a personal shopper, except that we have to do this virtually. It is absolutely “key” that I find out as much as I can about you, your occasion, your likes, dislikes for outfits / colours / fabrics; you might hate lace for example, or you know that the only material you are ever going to consider worthy of your outfit is the finest silk on offer in bright pink! In other words it really doesn’t matter what your requirement’s are as long as I know. I can then shop specifically with you in mind & use my knowledge & contacts to find you the best fabric at the best possible price.
As you will know most outfits need anti static linings, embellishments, zips, buttons, etc & as well as the many beautiful fabrics on offer, all such items can also be purchased here, at much more competitive prices than the UK or Europe. So if you let me have a list of all those requirements too they can also be sourced & quoted for.
Then it’s as easy as 1 to 5.
- We have a pre-purchase consultation to get to know each other & information gather.
- If you then want to go ahead with the swatch service, you tick the box to agree to my Terms & Conditions, & pay an Initial Consultation fee of £50.
- On receipt of payment I will then shop for your requirements & post you sample swatches for you to consider. Separately by email I will also provide you photos, all the information you would expect about the material, width sizes, availability, prices (less your initial fee) & at this stage a good estimate of delivery cost (this is a variable & will have to be confirmed once the final weight & method of shipping is known Standard Service / Express etc, but this is strictly charged at cost.)
- Once you have finalised your choice & agreed the quantity(s) you require, I will ask you to complete an order form. On receipt of the information I will then provide you with a final quote for the delivery cost & the latest delivery date to your chosen destination.
- You then pay the money to my bank account & on receipt I will shop for the material & send it on to you so the next phase of your creation can start.
and as an added Service………
If your like me, once your outfit starts to take shape you’ll start to think of all sort’s of other wonderful ideas, about how to turn a great outfit into a really, really great Outfit!
So please feel free to get back in touch about Accessories, there is a huge choice of pashmina’s, hair accessories, bags & even shoes that can all be obtained at really good prices. The process would be as easy as 3 to 5, except unfortunately I can’t send samples, but I can send high quality pictures so you can see exactly what the choices are.